IT Business Partner på Astrazeneca AB i Göteborg
Varaktighet: Tills vidare
Anställningstyp: Vanlig anställning
Lönetyp: Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön
Lön: Not Specified
Beskrivning av jobbet
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven Bio-Pharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious disease. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.
ABOUT OUR IT TEAM
Here our work has a direct impact on patients - transforming our ability to develop life-changing medicines. We empower the business to perform at its peak and lead a new way of working, combining pioneering science with leading digital technology platforms and data. All with a passion to impact lives through data, analytics, AI, machine learning and more. Join us at a crucial stage of our journey in becoming a digital and data-led enterprise. Make the impossible possible by building partnerships and ecosystems, creating new ways of working and driving scale and speed to deliver exponential growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE?
You will develop strategic relationships within Patient Safety and beyond to identify ways for IT to partner with them in achieving and exceeding business objectives. Will drive the delivery of innovative business solutions to create maximum competitive advantage. The role incumbent will combine their AZ internal knowledge, in-depth understanding of the business area direction and IT expertise to drive the creation of innovative technology solutions. We are looking to both Diagnose and Treat disease, with the job involving definition of value cases and exploring multi option delivery paths to make a significant difference to Patients lives.
The role will report to the Patient Safety Capability Lead. In this role, you will work closely with other groups in RD IT like Architects, IGNITE, DS & AI teams supporting Patient Safety, Regulatory, Quality & Clinical Development capability as well as broader R&D IT, and be expected to develop and leverage relationships with strategic external partners and a global IT matrix spanning 3,000+ people across the US, UK, Sweden, China, Japan, Poland, and India.
* Build strong strategic relationships with sophisticated customer groups and senior partners, developing a deep understanding of the short-term and long-term business direction.
* Assess and prioiritise requirements in line with IT strategy
* Develop and maintain the customer account plan, including accurate customer forecasting, demand planning and effective delivery of the plan
* Leads a portfolio of investments, prioritizing to align with emerging business strategy
* Lead high-level investigations on requirements specifications and feasibility studies, developing a range of options aligned to business and IT strategy
* Lead business impact assessments, identifying risks and issues that may affect current and future business units and roles, and create business readiness plan
* Proactively find opportunities for IT to deliver innovative technology solutions to provide competitive advantage
* Present and gain commitment to IT initiatives, using specialist knowledge to gain commitment to established or new IT services
* Effectively Coach
* Business and IT leadership teams and other senior partners to build their understanding of IT strategy, programmes and challenges
* IT Strategy, Architecture, Portfolio Management and Project/Programme Management to agree the future shape of proposed solutions and initiate projects in partnership
* Other customer area Business Partners to create alignment and identify cross-business innovative opportunities
* Business analysts to management requirements and build cases
* Portfolio Managers and solution delivery leads to initiate projects, to initiate projects, clearly define scope and supervise the delivery of project value compared to the promised benefits
* Customer Service function to ensure the IT services plans are established for the customer group and are operating effectively
Essential for the role
* Evidence of hands on leadership, including direct delivery of objectives and/or matrix management of others to achieve bold goals
* Evidence of leading and developing innovative solutions
* A proven track record of delivering results
* Experience of building high value cases (+1 MUSD) & mobilising high value investments
* Experience of leading teams with a demonstrable track record of motivational and achievement oriented leadership
* Experience of leading third party suppliers and have strong network and consulting skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong influencing, networking and team working skills
* High level awareness of developments in the Information Technology marketplace
* Demonstrate strong relationship building skills with the ability to influence others to achieve objectives
* Proficiency in planning, change management and problem solving and able to resolve issues of a highly sophisticated and strategic nature
* Proven ability to relate and respond to business needs in an IT environment
* Ability to lead negotiations, expectations and solutions across sophisticated groups
* Bachelor's Degree - Technical or Business
* 8+ years of proven relevant experience as a senior business partner or equivalent role
Desirable for the role
* Experience in and knowledge of bio-pharma industry
* Involvement in pharma thought leadership networks and organization
* Agile development methodologies
* Pharmaceutical background (Therapy area does not need to match to AZ's pipeline)
* Device Company experience specifically building cases for new value stream creation.
* Expertise in partnership ecosystem creation, new innovation model setup (people, process and technology)
* Ability to work well in and across diverse global teams
* Ability to partner and work in a matrix organization
SO, WHAT'S NEXT?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we'd love to hear from you!
Inga specifika krav finns angivna
Ansök senast: 2023-10-03