Global IT Security Manager på Epiroc Rock Drills AB
Anställningstyp: Vanlig anställning
Lönetyp: Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön
Beskrivning av jobbet
Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Are you our new colleague? We are currently looking for a Global IT Security Manager to join our inspiring and innovative IT Management team. At Epiroc IT, we are committed to providing the technology behind the innovation and the tools empowering collaboration within Epiroc.
Who are we? What can we offer you?
Epiroc has be elected as one of the top 10 most attractive employers 2019 in Sweden. Our highest scores were for the positive work environment, work-life balance, attractive salaries and environmentally friendly, as well as interesting work tasks.
Diversity is key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions. In the 150 countries where you can find us, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders. We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
* Dare To Think New – Is our vision.
* Innovative - We are creative, bold and open minded, with the goal to develop new ideas and bring them to the market.
* Collaborative - We believe in close cooperation with customers, colleagues, partners and other stakeholders.
* Committed - We are committed to meet and exceed expectations by staying connected to our customers, technology and the environment.
Does this sound like the next step in your career? Then this just might be the right challenge for you. Come join, a 148-year-old startup company, and be part of something new with an amazing history!
As Global IT Security Manager you will focus on IT Security, Incident Response, Product Security and modern Security Operations (monitoring, alert and security events management). You will be overall responsible to deliver world class IT security services to the business. You will be part of the Epiroc IT Management team and report to the Vice President of Epiroc IT Platforms & Foundation.
* Responsible to ensure an efficient protection of Epiroc’s IT Assets and Information, and supporting the business in making secure decisions.
* Establish positive and supporting attitude within Epiroc IT Security
* Implement services to prevent data leakage for internal and external applications
* Create and maintain operational procedures
* Ensure efficient security incident and reporting
* Drive IT Crises Committee together with VP IT Platforms & Foundation
Experience and knowledge requirements
You have proven managerial skills and experience from managing virtual teams, staff liability and working with steering groups. We see that you have at least 5 years’ experience working within the IT Security industry, and also experience from managing large IT Security related projects. We see that you have worked within a multinational organization and preferable from a management team. You have excellent understanding of IT Technical components and processes, business process understanding and you are well organized and able to operate independently and in line with guidelines.
* Experience from managing IT Security within global enterprise company
* IT Security architecture design
* University degree in relevant fields or similar competence developed through working experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
* Knowledge and experience of standard IT processes and methodologies (i.e. ITIL and PMI)
* Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) is beneficial.
The job requires a lot of collaboration, both internally and externally, so good interpersonal and communication skills are a prerequisite to be successful in the role. A proactive personality is needed, with a capacity to deliver in line with expectations and objectives as the work is conducted with full responsibility and flexibility within given frames. We also expect you to be positive, structured, service minded and adaptable to change. You should also have good strong leadership, analytical and administrations skills as they are vital for this role. You must be able to travel internationally ~20 days/year
Country and city description
Working within the Epiroc IT department you have colleagues all around the world. For this position, the preferred location is Örebro or Stockholm in Sweden.
Epiroc sees different personalities, ethnic origin, gender, age, skills and experience as an asset. We see that the differences make the birth of new ideas and improvements, and this leads to innovation and sustained, long-term results. Because we work for gender balance, we encourage female applicants for this role.
Send in your application including CV and personal letter no later than 2021-08-09, the selection process will be continuously. We only accept applications in our recruitment system.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact:
Tony Petersson, Vice President IT Platforms & Foundation
E-mail: email@example.com Phone: +46 19 670 7321
Helena Fiedler, Recruitment Specialist
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +46 70 591 90 33
Epiroc Rock Drills AB
Arbetslivserfarenhet: Relevant erfarenhet för tjänst som IT-strateg efterfrågas
Ansök senast: 2021-07-11