Plant Quality Manager (PQM) to Sherwin-Williams på Poolia Sverige AB i Eksjö
Anställningstyp: Vanlig anställning
Lönetyp: Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön
Lön: Fast lön
Beskrivning av jobbet
Poolia is recruiting a proactive and structured Plant Quality Manager (PQM) to Sherwin-Williams Sweden AB in Bellö, Hjältevad. The position is full-time.
Please apply as soon as possibly since a selection for interviews will be done continuously.
You are offered a challenging and developing position in an international environment. You will work with professional and dedicated teams in Sweden and abroad.
The Plant Quality Manager will lead the nine Quality Technicians in the department.
As the Plant Quality Manager in Bellö you will focus on:
• Overall Management of Quality Control systems and Quality control of manufactured batches
• Prepare and take ownership of the Site Quality Plan, in association the Regional and Corporate Quality requirements
• The enforcement of safe systems of work
• The provision of safe equipment, safe working environment and ensuring all employees and contractors are provided with and wear the appropriate personal protective equipment
• Ensure that employees in your department are instructed, trained and supervised
• Ensure a safe working environment, striving for zero recordable injuries in compliance with internal policies and external legislation
• Ensure that safety and environmental incidents are fully investigated
• Supervises staff to include hiring, training, evaluating performance, providing compensation and recommendations
• Maintenance of the electronic Quality Control Record Management System in accordance with agreed procedures and requirements and in line with ISO9001 and ISO14001
• Report Quality Statistics, including total batches, OTMIS, distressed batches and product quality complaints
• Work with colleagues to drive improvement in OTMIS and reduction in Distressed Batches, by working with the various Operations Departments
• Review product quality complaints and out of specification
• Ensure the site continues to be compliant with SW Quest Quality Standards
• Take ownership of the audit schedules and driving actions from those audits to maintain the company standards. Conduct audits of finished product quality
• Assist the site to develop and apply relevant continuous improvement techniques
• Assist and advise your team in the analysis of performance data and facilitate any improvement activity identified from that analysis
• Enables and ensures delivery of effective training and development for QC team.
The position reports to the Operations Manager in Bellö.
You probably have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemistry, Engineering or in other relevant area. You could also have gained the experience from former positions.
You have at least 3-5 years of experience from a similar environment with the mentioned responsibilities. It is importing that you have experience from manufacturing industry, preferably from specialty chemicals. We also want you to have supervisory experience.
It is crucial that you have a thorough understanding of ISO 9001, ISO14001, local codes, regulations, worker’s safety and other relevant legislation in Sweden.
Investigating and resolving complex product and operational problems are important to be successful.
You have previous experience from applying comprehensive quality management principles and practices. You also want to develop and implement programs, policies, and procedures. The position also requires the ability to develop, analyze and review quality reports and documents.
You are used to be responsible for audits and continuous evaluation processes.
We believe that you have above average computer knowledge. You are an experienced user of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. You are eager to learn new systems and programs.
To be successful in the position, you are proactive, structured, used to multi-task and good at cooperating. You are strategic yet pragmatic with a hands-on approach. You also have integrity. The position requires good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to access information from different stakeholders and prioritize activities thereafter.
It is an advantage if you have previous experience from project management and working with continuous improvements. You are process oriented and can develop processes.
Fluency in speaking and writing English and Swedish is a prerequisite for the position.
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Please visit https://www.sherwin-williams.com/ for further information about the group.
Poolia Sverige AB
Arbetslivserfarenhet: Relevant erfarenhet för tjänst som Kvalitetsingenjör/-tekniker, kemiteknik efterfrågas
Erfarenhetskrav: Kvalitetsingenjör/-tekniker, kemiteknik
Ansök senast: 2021-07-04