Partner Content Producer på Hive Streaming AB i Stockholm
Anställningstyp: Vanlig anställning
Lönetyp: Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön
Lön: Lön enligt överenskommelse
Beskrivning av jobbet
It’s an exciting time to work at Hive Streaming! We have been growing over 100% every year in the last four years and in October 2020, we were recognized as SaaS company of the year in the Nordic.
In these turbulent times, great employee video communication is crucial for enterprises to create engagement and alignment to survive and succeed. At Hive Streaming we are proud to offer a relevant solution to this demand. We help over multiple Fortune 500 customer understand, secure, and optimize their video experience on a daily basis.
We are now looking for a Partner Content Producer to join our global Alliance team at our office in Stockholm.
What is Hive Alliance?
Hive Alliance’s team is responsibilities include driving executive and field relationships with leading Strategic and Advisory Partners. The team establishes and grows business and technical relationships with Hive’s partners. Enabling top-line revenue growth, overall end partner advocacy and partner adoption across designated market segments.
Hive has many partners that they cherish, with whom the team’s focus is building communities and strong relationships; Microsoft is one of the important ones! The team supports the rest of Hive Streaming business unit with knowledge about our partners and how to successfully collaborate with them to reach greater success.
What to expect
You can expect an atmosphere of creativity and innovation together with fantastic workplace diversity here at Hive Streaming. Today, we have over 25 nationalities among our 95 co-workers around the globe. You will be the third member of the Alliance team, reporting to the VP of Alliance, Ati. You will also liaise with other teams as needed.
The perfect fit for Hive is someone who thinks independently but works collaboratively to solve complex problems.
We will offer you…
An innovative and dynamic customer-centric workplace where we empower one another
Work in a fast-paced scale-up within a global context
♀️ Onboarding training and collaboration with experienced colleagues
Development opportunities, since we just keep growing
Working as a Partner Content Producer
As a Partner Content Producer you will have the important role to enchange the partner experience at Hive Streaming.
You will build awareness through communication of the strategic benefits of the Hive Streaming value proposition for our alliance partners and strategic partnerships worldwide. This includes partner collaterals, campaign alignment, sharing the latest alliance assets and content, and development of alliance value propositions in our GTM work together with and for our partnerships to thrive and be successful together with us at Hive. To make this happen - we need your senior copy writing skills! Your assignment will be to take all the material that exists and/or is being created internally at Hive and re-package it from a partner perspective, or at this point there is a need to co-create or create new material that is missing and needed.
What Hive needs is strong presentation material, so your task is very hands-on but the contents are strategic and part of the programmes, initiatives and GTM initiatives which we develop together with our partnerships. You’ll hit the ground running, but soon you will probably be able to identify missing pieces that you can add to the portfolio, which you will meritoriously structure in a way that it can be utilized in the best possible way by all stakeholders. They consist of our partners, and our partner’s salesforce and their stakeholders.
- Plan, research, and write various pieces, including blog articles, partner stories, partner collaterals, be part of partner marketing initiatives white papers and partner newsletter and email communications
- Ensure a consistent tone of voice and style across all communication channels
- Support internal departments with guidance and input regarding messaging, wording, and tone of voice
- Measure, finetune, and report on content performance across channels
- Reach out to and collaborate with various stakeholders in- and externally
- Use a journalistic approach to identify and write engaging stories
- Lead your creative process from idea to final result
- A native-level proficiency in English (must be comfortable writing in American English)
- Experience in structuring and writing comprehensive pieces (e.g. reports, guides, articles)
- An affinity for research and creating a compelling narrative around data
- Versatility in your writing, and an ability to adapt tone and wording to various contexts
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing tasks
Most importantly, you are someone who understands that writing is more similar to architecture than it is to interior design: substance always comes before form, and every single piece of communication must have clear purpose and value.
Preferable (but not essential)
- Experience working in and/or strong interest in the B2B SaaS/tech fields
- Relevant degree in Communications, Marketing, Copywriting or equivalent
- Familiarity with agile working methods and the Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence)
The perfect match will be…
- Resourceful, who are quick to change behavior to adapt to changing circumstances
- An initiator, who initiates activities and project independently and get others on board
- A team player, who shares information and expertise, promotes team effectiveness by facilitating and building on the ideas of others
- Result-oriented who pursues challenging goals and works smartly to achieve them
- Entrepreneurial, initiates, adjusts and manages change- and development efforts
You are aligned and want to live by our Core Values; customer-centricity, innovation, empowerment.
We hope you are excited about this position at Hive and look forward to your application!⭐️
Hive Streaming AB
Arbetslivserfarenhet: Relevant erfarenhet för tjänst som Designer efterfrågas
Ansök senast: 2021-11-28